Friday, July 20, 2012

Hope = Hurt

SO of all the times in the world, AF arrives right at 28 freakin days. SHE IS NEVER ON TIME! I just wanted her to be a little bit late so i wont be on vacation and can actually start IVF this month. SO after screaming my lungs out in frustration and breaking a necklace and sunglasses, i have finally calmed down. Had chips, watermelon and ice cream for dinner. not the healthiest but the ice cream was delicious. I was really HOPING for us to start this month. I even started fantasizing about hold a baby in my arms and decorating a nursery. Why oh WHY did i start thinking like that again. WHy oh WHY did i let myself get so hopeful. i had a lot to type earlier, but i am just too exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote a post about hope. It know how much it sucks. Just a bump in the road and it too will pass. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete