Saturday, June 16, 2012

a Babysitter and it's not so bad!

Well, I finally got a chance to sleep in this morning. Till9am! Can you believe it! But is not my vacation yet. I still have training on Monday and Tuesday. I am really excited about my new campus. Everyone is SO PUMPED and excited. We have a lot of work ahead, but I think it will be ok this year. At least this year people are willing to work hard. Today I am babysitting for a friend of mine. I had to think for awhile if it was something I could handle. I think since is NOT a newborn baby, it is a lot easier. He is a just a cute lil guy and it's not bad. It took me a while to get back to her because i wasnt sure about it, but i think i made the right decision. I still havent talked with my cousin yet. She is still be a lil bit immature. so far life is actually good! yes!

1 comment:

  1. I am the complete opposite. I can watch newborns no problem. When I watch older babies and children I get upset. Something about them interacting with me just hurts right now.

    ReplyDelete