Tuesday, August 14, 2012

School is almost here!

Well, things have been pretty good so far. I have had a chance to work on my classroom. It is finally starting to come together. I went to some GT training and that has actually opened my eyes to gifted students. I didn't realize there were so many types. At least now I know and I know how to approach them. I am really looking forward to this year, but I am EXTREMELY nervous. There are so many teachers who are EXCEPTIONAL that it scares me. I am to make sure I not the weak link on my team. or in the school. Today is a pretty good day, so I am not going to ramble on about anything negative. I actually started listening to upbeat music in the car again, which i haven't done for months. We have some landscaping people coming today to look at our front garden bed. We got a note from the HOA about our weeds! silly HOA!!! that's what we pay them for. but it still irritates me. i have been having a lot of BTS (back to school) nightmares. Kids running rampant. Not enough desks. Fighting. just crazy stuff. but this happens every year. to most teachers i think. At least the ones who care about their job. well have a good day folks.

2 comments: