Follow by Email

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Just another day

Well, it's Sunday and I am feeling ok. I am on day 31. I can kinda feel like AF is going to be here. I kinda feel sad and I kinda feel anxious. Once things start flowing (pun intended) I know we can begin IVF. My friend has been driving me crazy sometimes talking about having another baby. I am trying to be rational about it. She mentions cramps, and ovulation and taking a preg test. I know that she wants to be preg, but sometimes its hard for me to listen. Sometimes she talks too much about it but i don't want to be rude. i am not sure how i feel about everything. i am going to my MIL's house today and i hope i can survive. sometimes the conversation is dull. sometimes its ok. DH doesn't say much sometimes. i think his brother and wife will be there too and she talks more than anyone all together. it might be a long day. Kinda just want to stay at home ad relax before the week begins. oh well. this is my weekly complaint.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better today.
    I've found that sometimes we just have to distance ourselves from those who annoy and hurt us, unintentionally of course. We have to preserve our own mind and hearts and then when we're in a better frame of mind we can deal with others.

    ReplyDelete